How to Use Hair Spray the Right Way
Many of us have been guilty of overusing hair spray at one point or another in our lives. You know the look: hard, crunchy, and full of static. It's not a good look. But that doesn't mean you should give up on hair spray altogether! Used properly, hair spray can be a great way to keep your style in place all day long. In this blog post, we're going to show you how to use hair spray the right way. Keep reading to learn more.
How to Use Elegance Hair Spray
Hair spray is one of those products that many of us have in our bathrooms but don't really know how to use properly. For the most part, we just end up using too much and end up with that hard, crunchy look. But it doesn't have to be that way! Here are a few tips on how to use Elegance Hair Spray the right way:
- Start with clean, dry hair. This will help the hair spray adhere better and prevent it from getting clumpy.
- Spray your brush or comb with hair spray before running it through your hair. This will help distribute the product evenly and prevent your hair from looking overloaded with product.
- When applying hair spray, hold the can about 6 inches away from your head and mist evenly over your entire head. Be sure to not apply too much in one area as this will weigh your hair down and make it look greasy.
- If you're looking for extra hold, you can apply a second layer of hair spray after the first layer has dried. Just be sure not to overdo it!
- When you're finished using hair spray, be sure to wash your hands thoroughly so that the product doesn't transfer onto clothing or other surfaces.
- Hair spray can be used on both wet and dry hair. Just be sure to follow the above tips regardless of which method you choose.
Elegance Hair Spray is an essential tool in any beauty arsenal. However, many of us don't know how to use it properly and end up with stiff, crunchy hair. But it doesn't have to be that way! By following the tips outlined in this blog post, you'll be able to use hair spray without fear of ending up with a helmet head! Trust us, your friends will thank you for it.